• New book day! I got the new Chuck Klosterman and Jennifer Egan books today.
• I haven’t thrown up yet, though I feel like I might.
• Good Gravy, my adorable Canuckian co-worker who keeps IMing me things like, “you know, I bet you’d really dig this band: Wilco.” Or, “Hey, you should check out the Postal Service.” So young, so cute.
• Mary Gaitskill is reading at the Barnes & Noble in Edina tomorrow and I will be there, unless I die from this stomach ailment in which case I’ll be totally pissed off.
• Because the gods love me and want me to be happy Caribou now makes granola bars (if it weren’t for the ailment that is sure to kill me, I would tell you if they were good, but for now just the idea of them makes me happy).
• My most favorite episode of Dawson’s Creek will be on sometime this week, the one where Joey & Pacey kiss for the first time (my second favorite episode was on last week, the one where Grams said “Love is sitting by a fire all night and just watching someone sleep” or something like that and then Pacey sits by the fire at watches Joey sleep on the couch)
That’s it, because I am pretty sure my stomach is going to explode or I’m going to give birth to an alien sometime before the day is over.