Alert the media! iwilldare.com is 6 years old today

Smoochy Aug 02

I just did a little bit of googling to see if I couldn’t find anything anything exciting that happened on July 31st. Apparently this is not a very exciting day, probably because it’s too damn hot to do anything. Some of the Historical Happenings that I found included:
1975 Jimmy Hoffa Disappears
2000 Be With You by Enrique Iglesias is #1

But, in my own humble opinion the most exciting thing to happen on this godforsaken day was that iwilldare.com made it’s illustrious debut. To commomorate my 6th Anniversary of being the Internet’s sweetheart I put together a little slide show of past iwilldare.com designs. I warn you some of them are absolutely heinous and will make blood shoot from your eyes.

Six fucking years, can you believe that?

And since it’s somewhat of a tradition:
5808 entries
13,694 comments
And entirely more words than I’ll ever be able to count. But I bet it’s pushing 1 million.

Now, it’s your turn. First time readers and long-timers alike. . . what’s the one question you’ve always wanted to ask me? Now it’s your chance. Leave it in the comments.

Past Anniversaries:
1st Anniversary
2nd Anniversary
3rd Anniversary
4th Anniversary
The number that will not be named Anniversary.

1. Wolf Dogg 31.Jul.06 at 1:58 pm

Have you had moments you were considering giving up iwd.com? If so, explain….

2. kelly 31.Jul.06 at 2:12 pm

I’m guessing she strongly considered it one night at Grumpys over a pitcher of Primo!

3. zook 31.Jul.06 at 2:22 pm

What’s your favorite letter of the alphabet and why?

4. Minnekeith 31.Jul.06 at 3:24 pm

In Faust, was Goethe for or against redemption?

5. jodi 31.Jul.06 at 3:27 pm

HRMPH! Minnekeith your ass is gonna be kicked. You’re supposed to ask stuff about me or iwilldare.com

DON’T YOU GET IT?

it’s all about us (me & it?) today.

6. Minnekeith 31.Jul.06 at 3:41 pm

Maybe that’s what I am hoping for?

Okay I’ll play, Do you like Twislers or Red Vines better?

Congrats Jod! Here’s to another 6!

7. Gary LaPointe 31.Jul.06 at 5:02 pm

Holy cow! Six years!!!!

I don’t even know if I knew what a blog back then was. I mean I had info about me and life and music and books on-line but it wasn’t a blog (not even close).

8. zook 31.Jul.06 at 5:55 pm

Okay, another few questions I have for you…

1) Could you dance if you want to? Could you leave your friends behind? Even if they can’t dance would they still be no friend of yours?

2) Would you rather be with the Jason Lee of Mallrats or Almost Famous?

3) Is there anything you won’t write about?

4) If Liz Phair asked you to make out with her, would you?

5) Do you still answer questions with the number 5 in them?

9. Wolf Dogg 31.Jul.06 at 6:29 pm

How much would you sell your iwilldare.com domain for?

What’s your favorite blog to read?

I have another question, but I have to ask you in private…