for the unbelieving

damon’s still pretty new and doesn’t believe in the heinousness of my hair at certain moments in it’s life. so i present for all to behold: Narcoleptic Copywriter Head. if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, or a weak disposition, please do not click that link. we at the fortress of supergeniushood cannot be responsible for any damages that result from clicking that link.

1. Jen 26.Oct.04 at 4:55 pm

That’s not so shocking. It’s akin to what I encounter every morning in the mirror. Though my reds aren’t so vibrant.

2. Damon 26.Oct.04 at 4:57 pm

Agents of mine have viewed the above-linked picture and have decided that the fortress of supergeniushood is waging a disinformation campaign against all of her readers.

The photo is safe to be viewed by all but the seriously judgemental and hopelessly uncomfortable with looking themselves in the mirror in the morning.

3. jodi 26.Oct.04 at 4:58 pm

don’t you realize that people have turned to stone after seeing that kind of hair?

4. Damon 26.Oct.04 at 5:00 pm

Do not listen to her people!

My agents once again have been pressed into service to research more misinformation. They have verified by combing through all records available.

No one’s been turned to stone.

5. jodi 26.Oct.04 at 5:03 pm

we haven’t heard from the TTHM in ages, have we? remember dana who used to comment? yeah, i do. haven’t heard from him in ages. there are many more i could list, but i don’t want to incriminate myself anymore.

6. well tupper 26.Oct.04 at 6:19 pm

Not to go all Dave Barry on you or anything, but Narcolecptic Copywriter Head is only the best name for a band EVER.

EVER.

EVER EVER EVER! 🙂

7. jodi 26.Oct.04 at 6:22 pm

can i play cowbell?

8. Wendy 26.Oct.04 at 7:08 pm

what the world needs is more cowbell and more narcoleptic copywriter head JUST like that. that’s amazing. i’m jealous that my narcoleptic salesgirl head doesn’t look like that in the mornings.

9. Damon 26.Oct.04 at 8:03 pm

Funny, if the picture can turn people into stone I wonder why there are so many survivors who live long enough to post comments!

So far we’ve seen no negative comments at all. No comments filled with tales of horror; No comments containing threats of retribution. No partially written comments (which would presumably be made by someone slowly turning to stone) nor any comments indicating any level of uneasiness about your “Narcoleptic Copywriter Head” hairstyle!

A few of the commentators even express a bit of jealousy over the quality of your style given the circumstances.

My agents and I believe this is further evidence proves that the fortress of supergeniushood is spreading incorrect opinions disguised as facts to readers of this website! Our agents will stop at nothing until this campaign of disinformation is proven to be the sham it is!

10. NBFB 26.Oct.04 at 8:29 pm

Those are new glasses!

I mean “new” in that I have never seen them before so that means you got them sometime between now and like June. Or wait, the end of June, yeah. Or I knew about them but forgot. But anyway, they’re new to me.
    And I like ’em!

11. Thomas 27.Oct.04 at 12:02 pm

That hair is just begging to be played with, you tease!