i’m thankful for:
1. improving my work situation.
2. princess jaycie, my sweet boo, the defiant peanut, and the one on the way.
3. the sister club.
4. men who challenge me
5. that there is no five
6. words that fall from my fingers
7. women who are moms, who make it work, and tell me that i can do it too
8. hot coffee on cold thursday mornings.
9. sleeping in
10. waking up
11. darling ones
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)
happy turkey day, jodi chromey.
What, exactly, do you have against the number five?
I’m concerned about this number-discrimination thing. It signals underlying issues.
Happy thanksgiving day, Ms. Jodi!
I am thankful that next year you are going to write your phenomenal breakthrough novel, as you miraculously realize that you’ve lived an amazing and zany and funny life filled with wonderful stories that could almost painlessly be “fictionalized.” Then, you are going to tour the world and be on Oprah and be oh-so-famous.
And when you come to Michigan on your whirlwind world famous booktour, you’ll maybe buy me a soda or something, since I don’t drink alcohol. And you’ll raise a toast to me and say something so totally super sweet. Like, “Burp.”
It’ll rock. Here’s to the new year!
Best to you and yours,
Will “I Knew Her When” Tupper