talking to herself, there’s no one else who needs to know

instead of doing anything remotely resembling productive, i redesigned. i had enough. i even did the good taste club, best of and 31 things. how’s that for avoidance?

now, as a reward, and to continue banishing thought from my head, i am gonna go watch Dogtown and Z boys because the only thing i find more attractive than tall, tall handsome men, short, short handsome men, smart men, funny men, and whoppi goldberg are skaters. mmm, mmm good.

1. Charles 20.Jul.03 at 10:23 pm

Miss,

I talked to you a bit today on AIM. My wife and I moving, the ‘mats, liking you site, yadda yadda. Anyway, this redesign is very nice. I love the specs and pen and letter. OOH, just very nice. Sorry to gush. Whatever. Looks like we may not be moving very soon. Our property value sux and we haven’t been here (Indy) very long, at least not long enough to create enough equity. Blah. Indiana just is not for me(former Iowan). BTW, I’m 34 yrs old and I’ve never really acted my age. Later, okay? cb

2. heather 20.Jul.03 at 10:39 pm

hey! i thought you got the yellow pen? not that i don’t mind having the exact same sexxy pen as you, of course. actually, i think it’s rather wonderful. now i’ll feel even more special each time i use it. =)

3. dainec 20.Jul.03 at 11:17 pm

I’m really grooving to your new design. It’s really *you*! Can’t wait to look at the other pages. Well done.

4. Bonny 21.Jul.03 at 10:02 am

Excellent graphic, Jodi.

5. jodi 21.Jul.03 at 11:00 am

thanks guys! i actually have 2 yellows and a red pen, because i’m a greedy capitalist. that’s really my desk, and i just liked the way it seemed so *me*, you know? it’s just weird.

6. Thomas 21.Jul.03 at 11:05 am

An excellent site
    becomes so much more to me;
    Seeing your tools? JOY!