i often kiss you when there’s no one else around

i am restless and exploding out of my skin. i can’t sit still. i don’t know what the deal is. i want to go home and. . . exercise. i know, it’s shocking and appalling to me too.

since the former-outlaw has not changed his mind and seen the light about how utterly fabulous i am, i will begin taking applications and holding auditions for the role of love-interest. the benefits are great. if you, or anyone you know is interested, please let me know. if i had people, i would have you call them, sadly i have no people. the role for people is still open.

i can’t seem to think of a witty headline about designing web graphics.

i do want to find alligator cowboy boots they just put on sale, i do want to flap my wings and fly away from here.

sister #3 will live PL in two weeks, i can’t wait.

everyone at work has noticed that i’m unusually snarky this week, they want me to stop it. i just want to bare my teeth and growl at them. it most definitely is pms. good thing i’m taking friday off.

i still can’t think of that witty headline.

1. Kevin 13.May.03 at 4:30 pm

“Create Graphics That Will Take Over The World!”
    “Flashing Monkeys Make People Buy Things”
    “The End Is Near, But You Still Need A Cool Logo!”
    “Web Graphics: If We Made Them Smaller, They Wouldn’t Exist”
    “Web Graphics: Not Just For The Web Anymore”
    “Snarky People Make Better Graphics – Trust Me”

And, I’m spent… good luck finding that love interest. I know we’re all rooting for you and Mr. Lucky, whoever he is.

2. UH 13.May.03 at 4:46 pm

“Witty Headline Needed. Inquire Within.”

3. jodi 13.May.03 at 5:52 pm

UH, you are creeping me out! that’s what i went with.
    [insert witty headline here]
    and, with our stuff, you can

add great headlines to you graphics with our stuff and you’ll be the coolest person ever.

that’s pretty much what i wrote. now if it gets past the evil marketing people, that’s another story.

4. UH 13.May.03 at 6:39 pm

I don’t know why it posted twice. I only submitted it once and it timed out.

Ah, well.

Good luck with the evil marketing people.

5. Dragonblink 14.May.03 at 10:32 am

Dang, a hot chick is holding auditions and I’m in the wrong area of the country and can’t relocate. Curses!

6. Wes 18.May.03 at 7:11 am

UH, IE retries form posts after a certain amount of time. Why, I don’t know. It is especially inconvenient in my line of work.

7. Wes 18.May.03 at 7:56 am

I’ve got your picture
    I’d like a million of you all to myself