last month i was wondering how many bras does the average woman own? tonight i did the count, i have 21 22 bras and 15 16 pairs of underpants.

this is perfectly normal, right?

1. jodi 28.Oct.01 at 7:19 pm

yeah, but i like my tits more than my ass. so they deserve more pretty things.

2. Karen 28.Oct.01 at 10:10 pm

Sounds perfectly normal to me. Although I think I own way more underpants than bras. I’m just being practical. You can wear a bra more than once before you have to wash it.

3. alie 28.Oct.01 at 10:31 pm

*snorts* I own a ridiculous amount of v-strings from Victoria’s Secret.. I’m in there everytime they get new patterns.. especially when they put stuff on clearance and I can get them for $2.99 a piece! I can’t wait until January for the next semi-annual lingerie sale.. that’s when I blow the $50 gift certificate my mom gets me for x-mas every year. 🙂

4. alie 28.Oct.01 at 10:32 pm

5. kristine 29.Oct.01 at 5:13 am

okay, I have a WHOLE lot less bras than that, but I wish I had more… and now that Alie shared when the semi-annual sale is, I’ll be excited until January! (I’ve been trying to remember when I last went and got cheap panties and bras!!!) I probably have a whole lot more undies than that – but I’ve been trying to get rid of the really old ones…

Tee hee, fun stuff 😉

6. alie 29.Oct.01 at 10:48 am

ahh.. see, I keep the old ones around to sleep in.. and for ol’ Anutie Flo.. *grumbles b/c I have cramps at the moment* But yeah.. I have two separate drawers.. old panties and new panties.. 😉