two observations

while gathering laundry to bring to my parents’ house, i made two observations.

one, i have a lot of damn bras. well, it seems like a lot. because i really don’t know the average number of bras a woman owns. is it 5? 7? 15? 392? i picked 8 up off the floor, plus there is one that i am wearing (a racy, lacy red jobber), there is one in front of the coffee table (and it’s been there for over a month thankyouverymuch), plus there are roughly 9 in the dresser. that makes about 19 bras. is this normal? is this rampant bra-greediness?

of course maybe i make up for it by only owning two pairs of underpants.*

also, whomever decides to invent the automatic recharging cordless phone will get massive quantities of good sex for the rest of their life and be very rich.

1. jodi 29.Sep.01 at 1:40 pm

* ha! i couldn’t resist. that joke just came right out and bit me on the ass. ha! i am killing me here.

2. paige 29.Sep.01 at 2:45 pm

I don’t get it.

I own three bras that I wear on a regular basis. Reason being, they’re from Victoria’s Secret, they make me look like I have a bigger chest, and they’re expensive. I’m about due for a new one. And, I don’t own any underwear, except for the decorative kind, or the one pair that I will wear if I have a doctor’s appointment.

3. laural 29.Sep.01 at 3:04 pm

I think I have ten bras. And 20 pairs of underpants. You are a freak.

4. alie 29.Sep.01 at 10:09 pm

hmm.. I haven’t counted.. but I’m sure I have a lot.. I know I own a ton of cotton v-strings from VS, too. that’s the only place I buy my underwear.. I’ll have to count when I get home b/c now I’m intrigued.. lol

5. Carrie 30.Sep.01 at 5:56 pm

8 bras and, at last count, 80+ pairs of undies.

6. heather 30.Sep.01 at 7:21 pm

okay… you made me go and COUNT:

bras:

2 neutral, lace

2 white, lace

1 white, satin

3 black, lace

1 black, satin

1 black velvet

1 black, demi-cup

1 blue, halter

total bras: 12 (i only wear two of them on a regular basis)

underpants:

11 white, cotton

7 “fancy”, assorted

1 thong

total underpants: 19

i’m so ashamed.

7. Edge 01.Oct.01 at 11:03 am

Ummm…. 8 Boxers, 12 Briefs. Depends on the mood of the day. I have two favorite boxers for lounging around the house in… otherwise, they’re all equal.

…and no bro’s. (Bro = Man Bra)

8. Anonymous 15.Oct.02 at 12:39 am

9 undies
    4 bras

9. Me 21.Oct.02 at 12:08 am

I have 3 bras that I wear on a regular basis at the same time. Extra support dontcha know….

10. Janette 20.Feb.03 at 4:30 pm

Well I have about 12 bras of which only 2 arn’t either broken or too small and at least 30 undies which just sit in my draw for me to pick which ones I want to wear that day.(probably about 8 of them I havn’t ever worn).