ask bret michaels questions

OH HELL YES

1. FFJ 27.Sep.07 at 4:36 pm

i just wet my pants a little….

2. Mike 12.Oct.07 at 9:26 pm

Does he ever go out without some kind of rag tied around his head?

3. d 13.Oct.07 at 7:09 am

tell the truth bret, wasnt rock of love all a publicity stunt for your aging career?

4. Dawn 20.Oct.07 at 9:23 pm

Do you ever go out with real people. No fake body parts. And that person can really be their self.

5. Dawn 20.Oct.07 at 9:25 pm

Are you really answering these questions or have you paid somebody too? I guess we will never know.

6. Shell Kat 29.Oct.07 at 10:50 am

Hey are u really anwsering these….

7. Shell Kat 29.Oct.07 at 3:23 pm

Hey bret, I was just wanting you to know I am one of your biggest fans and I love you to death your music is really great and I love your music also well mssge me sumtime my email is baby_lee_love2005@yahoo.com

BYE
    SHELL KAT

8. brittni 29.Oct.07 at 4:15 pm

dear bret,

pleaz write 2 me. i m ur biggest fan. remember that time we hooked up in austin, texas after u played my community college’s homecoming?

i miss u.

luv,
    brittni

9. christy 05.Feb.08 at 12:41 pm

bret, you don’t need any of these girls, they are out for fun not love. you need to find someone who will love your kids, cause if the woman don;t love your kids then she really don’t love you.i have three kids and my mother has told me the samething, if the man don’t love your kids then you don’t need him. i will someone but i don’t think he cares about them, like he needs to . and its hard for a woman to live on her own with three kids without someone to help, but a man can , and you will find the one your looking for , but not on a tv show. if you need a friend to talk to write me, i’m a good lister, love christy ,e-mail christyray19@yahoo.com, or 130 rockhill drive,shelby alabama,35143

10. Jesse Carter 13.Feb.08 at 3:38 pm

I just want to say that on Bret’s show Rock of Love is nothing but just a bunch of blonde bimbos, that’s right i said it BIMBOS!! and i think that if my mother were to go on that show, she would totally and i mean totally dominate all those BIMBOS!!! and i hope that Bret reads this and gets a good laugh!

Sincerly one of Bret’s biggest fans,
    Jesse “Poison fan 4life” Carter