- The awkward construction of that headline.
- Writing fiction two days in a row like some kind of fiction writer. Today I crested 21,000 words on The Beast v2.
- Emptying the dishwasher when the only dirty dish in the whole joint was a single bowl and fork from today’s lunch.
- Not stopping writing fiction today even though I kind of wanted to go soak my always cold feet in a warm bath while listening to the latest (and not as good as the first one) Rob Lowe memoir.
- Writing this blog post instead of taking that bath.
- The fact that it’s been raining in Minnesota for eighty-eight days (since Saturday, really) in a row and it will probably rain for eighty-eight more days, which means the day is grey and cold all day and the light never changes and it just makes you want to nap all the damn time all day every day with the napping, but I haven’t done that.
- And when you add the fact that my work uniform is basically soft pants and an unattractive yet comfortable bra and a hoodie, yes, pajamas, to the fact that I haven’t spent the past eighty-eight rainy days napping, well that is totally something that is really seriously worthy of a major award, don’t you think?
- Also, I squeezed under the wire and managed to get presale ‘Mats tickets for me and a couple of Westernerds.
You can send my fragile crate containing a sexy leg lamp to Supergenius, HQ.
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)