- Saying “Ugh.Barf!” about everything that annoys me in any way.
- The Amanda Palmer/$1.2 million on Kickstarter and yet mysteriously unable to pay musicians kerfuffle.
- The first two ‘issues’ of Literary Tiger Beat featuring dreamy fictional teens both male & female.
- The relationship between Mary Karr & David Foster Wallace which has a whiff of bullshit about, at least as it’s described in Every Love Story Is a Ghost Story. Something’s not adding up and I can’t quite figure out what it si yet. It might have to do with how DFW allegedly “punched out a car window” because of some drama in their relationship, and yet there was nothing about the horrible hand injuries he would incure if such an event actually happened.
- One-hit wonders of the mid-90s. Specifically, James’ “Laid” and “Standing Inside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand” by someone whose name I cannot remember
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)